pregnancy calendar

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bye-bye






For quite a while now, I have been trying to teach Brayden to wave bye. Sometimes he would do it, other times he would just look at me and laugh, or spit on me. But, this morning he started waving and so far hasn't stopped. I suppose he will sometime since it is only 7:37am. Brayden had his first accident the other day. He fell down on the giraffe and cut his gums a bit. He got a good scare, as did I.

Last week I decided it was time for Brayden to try toast. He had other ideas. He will play with the toast, then tear it apart and throw it on the floor. He has tasted it once, and by the looks of things, he didn't like it. Oh well I guess toast is an aquired taste. I also gave him a cheerio yesterday to see how he liked that. He picked it up, licked it, made a funny face, then threw it on the floor. If we had a dog he would be well fed with toast and stray cheerios!

Every evening since not long after Brayden was born we have tried to get a bedtime story in before we put Brayden down for the night. He loves books, the pictures especially, and he also loves to hear the story. He doesn't ususally sit still for me when I'm reading, but he will sit still for Mike most of the time. I got a few good pictures of this.

I think that is all of our news for now. Oh, almost forgot, this past Sunday, we as a family ( my mother, father, sisters, a few aunts and cousins) took part in the Super Cities Walk for MS. It was a great day and we had a lot of fun. The best part, 36,800 was raised for MS research!! WOO HOO!!!

No comments: