pregnancy calendar

Monday, May 7, 2007

hallelujah!!!






As any mother will tell you, there are a few questions that everyone always asks about your baby; how old is he/she, does he/she sit up on their own, etc. The one most asked is, does your baby sleep well. My answer in the first month or two of Brayden's life was yes, he is only up once, sometimes twice through the night. Which didn't bother me until recently when everyone around me is saying, oh I put my baby down at 8pm and he doesn't move until 8am. While I'm saying, oh aren't you lucky, Brayden gets up twice, sometimes three times through the night and I am tired and praying for the night that when I hear his little voice on the baby monitor that the sun is shining through. Well folks, today was that day!!! Brayden went down last night around 9 and he got up at 7 this morning. I woke up at 6, and panic set in that he had woken up and I didn't hear him. I keep the baby monitor turned up as loud as it can be and right beside my ear on the bedside table to settle this fear, but you just never know. But no, he had slept right through. No 3am feeding, no 4am playtime, right through.

Other than that, we haven't been doing too much lately. Swimming lessons on Tuesdays, baby club on Thursdays, going for walks during the day.

Next Tuesday Brayden will be 6 months old. I can't believe how fast time is flying. And I have come to realize that I will never stop saying that :)
So I think that is it for now, there are a few new pictures there, one of Brayden wearing his new sunhat, in the bath, and sleeping in his high chair.

No comments: