pregnancy calendar

Monday, February 26, 2007

winter winter go away






Today I'm starting to come down with the dreaded cold that everyone has been passing around, sore head, cough, I hope Brayden doesn't get it.

This week Mr. Brayden got a new highchair from his Gram and Gramp Somers (my parents), and he LOVES it, it's high up so he can see all around and the tray is great for holding toys, and it also makes cereal feeding that much easier on my back..lol.

We have moved Brayden into his own room last Friday. The first night was pretty hard on my not having my baby beside my bed, but now that the third night is past, it has gotten easier, and he is sleeping great in there. The first night he was up about 4 times, the second about the same, but last night, he was up once. The second time he got up it was 6:30, so I just took him into bed with me for some cuddling, his favorite time I like to think.

A couple of new pictures this time, a few in his new high chair. There is also one of him with a monkey hat on. My Aunt Bea sent over some stuff for Brayden and this hat was in there with the mits to match, it's a bit big, but will be great for next winter, and it was good for a giggle and a picture, I also added one of Brayden having a nap on his Montreal Canadien sheets....

No comments: