pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

where is the time going???





Last Thursday, Brayden turned the big THREE MONTHS OLD!!! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were anxiously waiting for him to arrive, but I would not want to go back to waiting. He is so funny, and smart. He sits up on his own, and I have tried him in his exersaucer, which he loves. He can be his nosy self and look all over the place. (see pictures)

He is also getting very big. I haven't weighed him in about a month, but I figure he is close to 16lbs now. His car seat his heavier and heavier to carry everytime we go somewhere it seems. Oh well, I guess that could count as some weight training lol.
So in the first pictures, it is my friend April, her daughter Ava, and Brayden, we were delivering Ava's valentine from Brayden, the next two pics are of Brayden in his exersaucer, and the last pic is my cousin Norman and his girlfriend Bobbi's new baby, Ava.
There are lots of Ava's around these days and they are all BEAUTIFUL!!!
So I guess that's it for today....

No comments: