pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, March 21, 2007





Another pretty quiet week, until tomorrow anyway. Tomorrow is Brayden's 4 month checkup and needles :( Last set of needles led to a fever for a few days and I'm really hoping that doesn't happen this time.

Brayden is now not only rolling from his belly to back, but back to belly when something catches his attention and he just has to see it. So funny. I am getting a jumperoo for Brayden this week, I can't wait to see what he does in it. For those who don't know, a jumperoo is a jolly jumper that stays on the floor instead of being hooked to a door frame. Brayden loves to stand on your knee and jump jump jump, so he should have a great time with this toy. And it's another thing to take over our living room too. Soon we will be getting rid of the couches and sitting on toys...

Surprisingly enough I don't have any new pictures to post of Brayden right now, I have new pictures, but they are still on the camera. So I posted some old favorites from when Brayden was just born and the first few weeks of his life.

No comments: